Welcome to the Lakeshore Baseball Association web site - the official youth baseball resource center for the communities of Baie d'Urfe, Beaconsfield, Kirkland, Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue and Senneville. Information at your fingertips: season schedules, division information, registration documents, calendar of events and much more.
* The Lakeshore Baseball Association hopes you all enjoyed a great 2019 summer season and the newly launched Fall ball program. It is time to turn our thoughts to the necessary off season tasks in readiness for 2020.
The 2019 Annual General Meeting will occur on November 20th at 7:00 PM. We hope to see you there.
* LBA L’Association du Baseball de Lakeshore espère que vous avez profité d'une excellente saison estivale 2019 et du nouveau programme de balle automnale. Il est temps de tourner nos pensées vers les tâches nécessaires en dehors de la saison préparatoire pour 2020.
L'assemblée générale annuelle de 2019 aura lieu le 20 novembre à 19h00. Nous espérons vous voir là-bas.
Lakeshore Baseball invites you to attend our 2020 winter development program. All are invited, from beginner to the elite. The prime focus is to enhance individual skills through intensified workout sessions with drills & training specific to fielding, hitting, and pitching, all while having fun.
Limited spaces are available. Places will be awarded on a first come first serve basis so reserve your space now. The cost is $150 for all 12 sessions payable online with the form enclosed.
Clinic dates: Saturday, January 11th, 18th, 25th, February 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th March 14th, 21st, 28th, April 4th
Location:Le Club Dome Kirkland
It is the goal of Lakeshore Baseball to encourage players to develop playing skills and build a lifelong love of the sport. For 2019 season, subject to Baseball Quebec regulations, at the Atom & Mosquito Age Groups, Lakeshore Baseball will seek to create the maximum number of A level Teams (as Registration & Volunteer numbers allow). This will ensure a higher proportion of children are exposed to this level of baseball.To achieve this goal for 2019, LBA requires
- Players interested in trying out to play A Ball level (Atom A through to Midget A) must register for the 2019 Season before April 21st
- Registration for the 2019 Season for all age levels closes on April 30th
- Acceptance of Registrations received after April 30th is subject to LBA Registrar’s sole discretion
Volunteering Opportunities with Lakeshore Baseball
In addition to the key roles of Coaches, Team Manager, Umpire and Score Keeper throughout the whole year there are many key tasks that require the support of the LBA community. The Organization is looking for Volunteers to lend a hand (usually only a few hours) with a variety of tasks including
- Attending Marketing events such as Kirkland Day, Registration Days etc
- Helping with the opening and closing of the season with respect to Equipment
- Game Supervision and general support of LBA run Tournaments/Regionals
- Helping with Winter Camp